The Transition Training course is designed for a pilot to go from no Cirrus experience to basic VFR proficiency in approximately three days. Upon completion of our most popular training course you will be able to:
- Understand and operate relevant aircraft systems.
- Operate the aircraft according to the Private Pilot Practical Test Standards (PTS).
- Confidently program, configure, and interpret Primary Flight Display (PFD) and Multi-Function Display (MFD) information for normal visual conditions.
- Maintain positive aircraft control in visual conditions and limited instrument conditions.
- Easily utilize the autopilot to reduce workload.
- Appropriately manage the engine throughout all phases of flight.
- Apply aircraft systems knowledge to quickly determine system abnormalities and apply correct checklist procedures.
- Adhere to aircraft flight procedures and limitations while flying within your personal capabilities.
- Utilize your aircraft to the maximum extent possible while affording you and your passengers the highest level of safety.
- Typical course duration is three days.
Please contact Steven Middendorp for more information
Phone.: +31 50 309 60 60