Our team of well trained maintenance professionals stands ready to meet your service needs for your Beech Baron or Bonanza. With the Beechcraft fleet of a well known flight academy located at our airport, our technicians have more than 15 years of experience on these types and take pride in ensuring that your aircraft is maintained to the highest safety standards.
Whether your Beech needs routine maintenance, avionic works, upgrades, minor or major repairs, annual or a pre-purchase inspection, our highly trained staff is ready to provide you with our best service. Our technical manager, Henk Oosterveen, can answer all of your maintenance related questions and provide quotations for any service work or modifications you are interested in.
- All phase inspections and hourly/calendar inspections.
- Propeller balance and engine vibration analysis.
- Airworthiness review and pre-purchase inspections.
- Services for avionics, electronics and instruments.
- Engine and landing gear replacements/overhaul.
- Airframe inspection and Airframe modifications.
- Engine bore scope inspections.
- Heavy and minor structural repairs and modifications.
- Fuel quantity and flow systems.
- Engine and Propeller exchanges.
- Cabin recovery/ repair/modifications.
- Composite repairs.
- Maintenance management service
- Large spareparts warehouse.
For queries, further information or a non-binding quotation, please telephone or e-mail us or contact our workshop manager Henk Oosterveen directly,
phone +31 50 309 60 60, firstname.lastname@example.org.